Re: Engagement meeting - Wednesday April 2nd 2014 20:00 UTC

On 2014-04-01 08:11, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
Hey Sri,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:57 , Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Open topics? * Feedback from GNOME 3.12 release

I guess "GNOME in the news" is covered by this? nevertheless I think
it could be interesting to collect the various sources who has been
covering the GNOME release.

I think I can attend but am not sure as I am also at LGM.

I also think I can attend but am not sure as I'll be taking a train tomorrow afternoon back to NY from Boston and if I'm between the train and home it will be tough.

karen