Re: release schedule FYI

On 09/07/2013 09:11 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Here is the release schedule copied from https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePlanning

We are at week 3 -

I'm planning on taking on live images.  I"m not setup for screenshot packs though.  That would be useful.

I can take care of the screenshots. I have a Fedora 20 machine here.

  • Prepare website updates (enlist designers for help with the home page banner)

This one is not needed since we don't have a big banner on the main gnome.org page any more.
We do need however to make sure that all the screenshots on the site is up to date, such as on gnome.org/gnome3
- Andreas