Re: Status of reports

Oliver,

Did you find them useful? Did you need them for something?

It's really hard to pull together quarterly and annual reports and requires someone(s) to spend a lot of time asking people for updates. Without any regular feedback on whether they are useful or even if they are being read, I think it's hard to keep doing them. If people want to (or need to) see regular reports, maybe one solution is to provide a good feedback loop to the people that generate them.

Stormy