Re: Typo in Release Notes

On Fri, 2013-09-27 at 14:05 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    Wayland is for the Linux kernel, not GNU/Linux.

OT: It's impossible for me to see that the second paragraph is a quote
by somebody else while the first paragraph (probably?) isn't.
Would you mind using an email application that uses correct quoting, to
avoid misunderstandings who wrote which part of your emails?

To make sure everyone understands it as you meant it, please change
it to "with the kernel, Linux".  That will make the intended meaning
fully clear and no one will misunderstand.

Would you please ack?

I am against changing the release notes at this point, to avoid more
work for translators.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net