Re: librestickers

El 24/11/13 01:04, Sriram Ramkrishna escribió:
Linux Mint and some others have been using this serviec:
http://www.librestickers.com/

To make custom stickers for laptop.  I was actually looking around to
see if we could produce laptop stickers for the super key.  Which I
think would sell really well in places like FOSDEM and if we can make
some money we would be able to at least put it back into the
conference media kit.

+1 stickers are always a good idea :-)

PS: I haven't seen any sticker for the "meta" key in that website, though I like stickers to switch the laptop's Windows stickers anyway

Cheers,

     -- Juanjo Marin

Juan José Marín Martínez
Tlf: 956009437 (Corp. 409437) Móvil: 671596200 (Corp. 696200)
Fax: 956009445 (Corp. 409445)
Centro de Proceso de Datos.
Delegación Territorial de Educación, Cultura y Deporte en Cádiz
Secretaría General Provincial de Cultura y Deporte.
Junta de Andalucía

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: El medioambiente es cosa de
todos.