you might appreciate the humor in this

I had this odd little day dream (well it's not that odd, I have them a
lot, maybe it's odd that you know?)  Anyways.. ignore my stream of
consciousness, well not until I'm done with this email.

SO

I was listening to this song by Kiss - "I was made for loving you" and
I had this great little dreamlet, and thought what an awesome
marketing jingle that would be.  We can't use the KISS song, but the
refrain goes like this:

"I was made for loving you baby,  you were made for loving me?"

I had a hearty laugh trying to figure out how I would use that in a
video.  I thought I would share.  Cuz, this mailing list doesn't get
enough of the crazy.