Go-ahead for a community survey

Dear Gnome Team,

I trust this is an appropriate method of communication. I have been a Gnome user since 2004 and I haven't contributed much besides the odd bug report but I am very enthusiastic about the platform and have really enjoyed Gnome 3.x so far.

In an effort to understand more about my fellow users, I designed a questionnaire with no hidden agenda besides pure curiosity and the hope that information could be of some use to somebody.

I didn't want to start promoting it all over the internet before consulting with you as I don't want to step on any toes. Please have a look at it and tell me what you think. Maybe I can improve on it.

Unofficial Gnome 3.8 User Survey - 2013: http://goo.gl/pC48p

I work with information systems and have a fair understanding of statistics so I plan on compiling summaries and reports once the feedback is strong enough.

I look forward to hearing from you and as always I am very grateful for everything you do for me and my computers :) (too cheesy?)

All the best,

--
Michael Heyns