Finishing off the annual report

Hi!
As previously promised, here is the in-progress version of the Annual Report 2012 based on Daniels work.

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/annual-report/GAR2012.pdf?raw=true

There are still some rough spots here and there, but it's getting there.
Now I need help from everyone on this list with the two following items:
* Photos: A lot of places have "Needs photo" on a blank page. These photos can be attached to a nearby article or just a random good GNOME photo. * Hunting down errors: Pretty darn sure I managed to slip some errors in there. Help me find these!
- Andreas