Re: Some donors' name missing on FoG donors list

Hey Jiro,

On 23.04.2013 17:51, Jiro Matsuzawa wrote:
This is just a quick note to let you know that some donors' name seem to
be missing on the list of previous donors
Thanks for making us aware!

I committed the name to the list of donors.

The problem was me not being able to handle the Paypal export. It claims
to use windows-1252 but iconv fails to decode that for me. When I
grepped through the export I only got garbage that didn't look good. I
now went to the paypal page, clicked through all subscriptions and took
the name from there.

Again, thanks for having us informed. If there are similar issues in the
future, feel free to include friends gnome org to reach more relevant
people.

Cheers,
  Tobi