Report from my presentation, Serres (Greece), March 11th, 2013

Hello Gnomies,

I was in Serres for a presentation.
SerLUG celebrates 5 years of their LUG with a day conference.
I was asked to present how to use GNOME and what makes GNOME unique on openSUSE. Well, that's what I did. I present how to use GNOME 3.6 (and openSUSE 12.3). It was very helpful for the audience. They were about 80% windows users. I made the "silly" question how many use GNOME and only 2-3 hands went up. The audience were about 70 people.

Anyways, I ended with the openSUSE conefence. I told them what to expect to see, why register now.

I gave some "left overs" of openSUSE 12.2, brochures where to find Greek community.
We also had a draw for an openSUSE T-shirt, as gift for their celebration.

After the end of the event, we went to celebrate.
As the title of my report says, what happens in Vegas...sorry Serres, stays in Serres!!!

Have a lot of fun...
Stathis

Check out my report here:
http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis/2013/03/14/what-happens-ins-serras-stays-ins-serras/

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.