GNOME 3.8 Release Notes

Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing the release notes and they're going
pretty well. One thing we should discuss is the headline feature list:
this is the list of features that we want to highlight in the notes
and other marketing materials. So far my draft list looks like:

 * Windows View (improved thumbnails, easier window switching)
 * Application View (new section for frequently used and application folders)
 * Search (new search view can integrate any application, plus there's
the new search settings)
 * Privacy & sharing (new settings, connects well with our privacy campaign)
 * Clocks (new app)
 * Improved animation rendering (courtesy of Owen - http://blog.fishsoup.net/)
 * Classic mode
 * Initial setup
 * Details (highlighting the work of Every Detail Matters this cycle)
 * Settings (lots of updates to the control center)
 * Input methods (plenty of updates here too)

So that's 11 items, which is probably a bit too many. The weakest
features (from a marketing perspective) are probably initial setup,
details, settings and input methods.

Any opinions on what should be demoted?