Re: 3.8 Release Planning

On Thu, February 28, 2013 10:29 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
So tuesday is our work session day, still interested in doing an hour of
marketing work at the same time?  Karen and I could work on the press
release and others could get together and work on the other release notes?
What do people think of that?

Great idea! By IRC again?

karen

sri

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Fabiana Simões