GNOME & openSUSE Conference

Dear Marketing Team,

I'm Izabel Valverde from Brazil, GNOME Foundation and openSUSE Member

I would like to represent GNOME at the upcoming openSUSE Conference in
Thessalonki, Greece from 18-22 July, 2013. I don't need the Event Box
since most infrastructure is available in guaranteed booth but I want
to ask if are there some t-shirts or other things on stock that could
be shipped to me? I would try to sell them and ship the leftovers back
in any case.

Since I'm part of openSUSE Conference organization another GNOME
Foundation Member is glad to help me there.

More about openSUSE Conference can be find here:
https://conference.opensuse.org/

Thank you in advance,

Izabel