Re: Guadec keynote speaker interview3- need review

On Thu, July 18, 2013 7:34 am, Flavia Weisghizzi wrote:
Hi all!

I've prepared the questions  addressed to Matt Dalio.
Since he's developing a mobile system, I wrote question #4 running over
GnomeOS, but in case it be too direct we can use the alternative version.

Any other tips or suggestions are more then welcome!

Great work as always, Flavia :)

Some notes below...

Cheers,

Flavia

---------------------------------------

1) Your life has changed when you first met China at 11. Do you believe
the spirit of cooperation inside China Care Foundation could be in some
way comparable to that inspiring free software communities?

Just for readability: Your life changed when you first went to China at
the age of 11. Do you think that the spririt of cooperation inside the
China Care Foundation is comparable in any way to inspiring free software
communities?

2) What can we expect from your keynote at GUADEC?

3)What do you expect from GUADEC?

4)Endless mobile is developing a smartphone installed with the becoming
platform. Waiting for GnomeOS?

Or

4)Endless mobile is developing a smartphone installed with the becoming
platform. Do you believe FOSS is ready to face this challenge?

I like this version better as I'm not sure Matt has followed the GNOME OS
conversation at all. A little rewrite suggestion:

As we understand it,Endless Mobile is developing a product to bridge the
gap between phones and desktop computers. Do you believe free software is
ready to face this challenge?

5) What are you looking forward to most about GUADEC?