Re: Theme for the next FOG fundraising campaign

On Wed, July 17, 2013 7:11 am, Oliver Propst wrote:
Hi folks, with the FOG privacy campaign successfully coming to an end
in the very near future I think it is time to start discussing the
theme/topic for the next campaign.

As some of you may remember one idea was to have a campaign centered
around Epiphany (also know as Web) and WebKit2 GTK+
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-September/msg00053.html

Thanks for getting the discussion going, Oliver! I think our hesitation
last time was that while we all think this is a worthwhile topic, we were
struggling to put the campaign in terms of a more general principle that
we're striving for, like we did with accessibility and privacy. I think we
left things last time that you were going to rethink the idea with the web
team. How can we explain this campaign in terms of a public good? Our
campaigns don't necessarily need to be in that format but it's been really
useful over the last two years for public messaging all around.

karen

-mvh Oliver Propst