From: “Google Grants” <googlegrants google com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Subject: Action Required: Submit Your Google Grants Renewal Form
To: stormy gnome org

Google Grants

Action Required: Submit Your Google Grants Renewal Form

Dear Google Grantee,

The Google Grants renewal window is now open. Our renewal policy is in place to ensure that your organization is in fact still a registered nonprofit, and that your AdWords account is compliant with the Google Grants policies and guidelines. Any Google Grantee who has been in the program six months or longer is required to renew their eligibility.

Please complete the renewal form, located on the renewal FAQ page, within the next three weeks:

Renewal FAQs and forms

We will review organizations on a rolling basis. As we have many Google Grants accounts to review, you may not receive your notification decision for several weeks. Your account will remain active and running while you wait to hear back from us.

Please refer to the renewal FAQs for more information.

Sincerely,

The Google Grants Team

Please note: this email acts as a notification only. Please do not reply.

© 2013 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to update you about important changes to your Google Grants AdWords account.