Re: Pixel photos

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
The idea is that these machines will rotate around.

Might be a good idea to have a wiki page like for the events box then,
or
I suspect it might get forgotten about… (lets face it, people are lazy)

Well, Matthias is in charge of the rotation and there's already a waiting
list  :) A wiki page is definitely a good idea I'll try to get that
started.

That would be great. I think it will look really good if it's done in a more
public way so that the community (and the donors) can see where the work is
going into and how. It was actually not clear to me that they were supposed
to be rotated between people before Andreas said so here!

I agree. It would also be good to know who has them, so we can make
sure that we have them at GNOME conference booths.