Re: Marketing Activities at GUADEC

On Tue, July 2, 2013 11:54 am, Allan Day wrote:
I've asked around and it seems that we have enough volunteers to edit
our posts during the conference. The next thing is to try and get
enough people to actually write the copy.

Please put your name down if you want to help with any of this:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2013/Marketing

Also, do we have any ideas for how to recruit other attendees to help with
this?

Is there any reason not to email the foundations list? It seems to me like
the best list we have for something like this.

karen

Allan

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com>