Re: FOSDEM

On Sat, January 12, 2013 11:54 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
Hi there, checking and updating the wiki I noticed that info for the
theoretical beer event has gone missing - I'm assuming that means it
was inaccurate. Can someone who speaks French/Dutch please call Le
Beccase (or another bar in the area) and see if we can get it
reserved?

Good thinking! While my French is spotty at best, I'll plan to call Monday
when it will probably be easier to deal with a bar. I happily defer to any
French/Dutch speakers who want to do it though!

karen

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein