Re: [Fwd: FOSDEM stands, practical information]

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 06:26:55PM -0500, Karen Sandler wrote:
We've assigned the stand places as such:
'''Group A'''
3. QT
1. KDE
2. KDE
4. Gnome
5. Gnome
8. Mageia

FWIW, I've asked via Mageia if the order could be changed as per above.
This as being right next to KDE is IMO nicer, as well that I like to
hang out with GNOME as well as Mageia :P

Mageia stand was next to the GNOME stand last year because I requested
it up-front. :)  but I don't have a too strong opinion about it.

--
Regards,
Olav