openSUSE conference 2013, July 18th-22nd, Thessaloniki-Greece

Hello friends,

From July 18 until July 22 2013, Thessaloniki (the second largest city in Greece) will be host to the fifth oSC. [1] Yesterday, there was an announcement [2] about cfp and registration to attend.
The conference will take place at my city. I help organizing it.
Check out the sponsorship brochure [3]. If you want to apply for a GNOME booth, let me know (and please contact Izabel). I have some GNOME swag here but I'll use it for another Greek FOSS conference (April 20-21).
Also, I was thinking to organize an event for us to socialize more.
Actually a day before the conference, it's my birthday ;-)

Anyway, I hope to see you in my city.
Have a lot of fun,
Stathis

[1] https://news.opensuse.org/2012/12/10/osc13/
[2] https://news.opensuse.org/2013/02/20/osc13-cfp/
[3] http://conference.opensuse.org/files/oSC13_Sponsorship_Brochure.pdf

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.