Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

On 2013-02-12 12:38, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 13:58 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
Also, given our current, rather manual, process for tracking and
shipping and handling, it takes (Rosanna's) time to manage and ship
too.
On a related note, how are "Adopt a hacker" postcard requests tracked
and handled currently? My inbox has been empty & I have ego problems to
accept the fact that people out there don't like me anymore. Oh yeah.
I haven't gotten to write any postcards in a while either. Maybe we should revisit this system and just send them out centrally from "GNOME" to whoever donates on a continuing basis (like say, you've donated once a year for more that 3 years in a row or something)?
- Andreas