Marketing meeting Tuesday Feb 12th 20:00 UTC

Agenda:

* FOSDEM report
* Friends of GNOME
* Annual Report

Standard  agenda items: (we don't have to cover, just need to keep it in mind)
* Check up on FoG contributions and status - contractors doing a good job of alleviating issues in regards to handling donations.
* Community outreach - (news articles - positive/negative, outreach ideas, concerns etc)
* Opens

Actions:
* Karen and Emily working on a wiki page to plan writing content.  Andreas is happy to contribute articles.  Having more people contribute the easier this task will be to complete.
*
Allan and Karen will talk with Bastian and Matthias to see where we are with the privacy controls.  Things like privacy mode in Web would be great.
*
Sri will try to find other people to help volunteer for annual report
*
Andreas to check with Alberto if Healtcheck can be done for all modules.
*
Emily to post on the Forums (on going)
*
Karen will work on a general privacy statement from GNOME  (on going)
*
Andreas to look at design area of forums as well as re-doign their theme
* Allan to have release team participating in call
*
Karen will open up a dialogue for more formal communication between release team and marketing team.