Migrating Our Files to OwnCloud

Hey everyone,

We currently use the wiki to store our various files. Unfortunately,
this hasn't been working very well - there are files scattered all
over the place, and it's hard to know what is current and what isn't.

During GUADEC a bunch of us sat down and figured out a plan for how to
use our OwnCloud installation [1] instead of the wiki. The current
plan looks a bit like this:

 * Files that we want to make available to the community go in the
"Engagement Team - Public" folder inside OwnCloud. Anyone can then
browse them [2].
 * Files that we are using, but which are mostly of interest to the
Engagement team go in "Engagement Team - Private".
 * Files that are old or out of date will go in "Engagement Team -
Private > Archive".
 * Official files that need to be made available to the public will go
in https://people.gnome.org/~engagement/ . This is where we will keep
the master versions of the GNOME logo.

If you don't have an OwnCloud account, me or Andrea can set you up.
We'll also add you to the Engagement group so that you can access our
shared files.

I'm keen to move the the content from the various "materials" and
"resources" wiki pages to our OwnCloud instance. Let me know if you
have any suggestions or concerns.

Allan

[1] https://cloud.gnome.org/
[2] https://cloud.gnome.org/public.php?service=files&t=90051b3fae3856a438e2e77ab0a856f5&path=