From: <googlegrants-renewal google com>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Subject: RE: [1-6272000001296] Google Grants Renewal Application (United States)
To: zana gnome org

Hello,

Congratulations, your Google Grants account has been renewed! No further action is necessary, and your account will continue to run as normal.

As a reminder, here's what you need to do to maintain eligibility in the Google Grants program:

• You are required to sign in and manage your account at least once per month.
• You can promote only the one website URL associated with the registered nonprofit listed in the original application.
• You have a functioning website with substantial content.
• Your ads and keywords must reflect the mission of the registered nonprofit and may not be used for commercial or personal purposes.
• Your website cannot display Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links.

Failure to comply with any of the Google Grants guidelines may result in pausing of your account or removal from the Google Grants program without notification. Visit our website for more details on our guidelines: http://www.google.com/grants/eligibility.html

Thank you for being a part of the Google Grants program!

----
This email acts as a notification only, so please do not reply directly to this message. If you have questions, take a look at our Help Center: https://support.google.com/grants/?hl=en

Sincerely,

The Google Grants Team