Re: list of photos needed for annual report

Hi,

Would you mind reading through for typos too? I wasn't expecting the interview to be reproduced verbatim and wasn't rigorous with my proofreading - I see a Wwe at the start already and travellinggnome gnome org should probably include @ and . to ensure ppl understand it's an email address. I didn't read the rest too closely, would be good to give it a once over with fresh eyes.

Thanks,
Dave.