Re: marketing hackfest?

On 2013-04-03 10:41, Karen Sandler wrote:
As per Tobi's email, we should consider again whether to organize a
marketing hackfest!
As per discussion in the marketing meeting on Tuesday and over irc yesterday, where the people with the heaviest summer-logistics-issues (me, Fabiana and Allan) sorted out their plans, it seems we're doing June 3-4-5. Karen said she will look for a place for us to be and will also scout the area for price-worthy hotels and hostels.
- Andreas