to be afk the first part of the day, but feel free to ask others in
#marketing to help you test whatever you get up and running with!

karen

On Tue, April 23, 2013 7:36 am, Stefania Guglielmi wrote:
Hello Karen,an advice: I've never made a call to a sip number, which voip
do you guys use?

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:54:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Reminder: Marketing meeting Tuesday 23, 2013
From: karen gnome org
To: sri ramkrishna me
CC: shaunm gnome org; marketing-list gnome org

On Sun, April 21, 2013 10:15 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Yes!  Sorry, I forgot to put the time, yes, please assume our usual
time
of
20:00 UTC.  (that's 1:00pm PST, 4pm EST)

And our usual dial-in number:

PSTN: +1-718-247-9666
SIP:  sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
PIN: 9090

We'll also all be on IRC at the time where we usually have a back
channel
and also try to include anyone who cannot dial in.

karen

sri

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Fabiana Simões