Re: Presentation

Welcome, Stafania - will you be doing design for Allan then or is it marketing?

sri

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Stefania Guglielmi <gullina89 hotmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone! Just a quick message to present myself...My name is Stef and from today on I will collaborate with you and in the meantime I'm applying for the OPW. I talked to Allan and just wrote my first article for the newsfeed. How do I get it posted?
Anything I can do to help, let me know! Really eager to start working!