Re: Fwd: INQUIRY

Hi Sri,

I was talking to Andreas about this just the other day, we really need to fix the presence of the Web team. We plan on doing some work on fixing related wiki pages this week.

Also, in terms of mentors, you may list Andreas and me. We've been helping some prospect interns already (two ladies interested in the project idea we posted for OPW).

Fabiana