Re: live images

I saw that!  Thank you so much!  This will help us out with screenshots and the like.

I ran it yesterday, and it seems to work pretty good.

sri

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:42 AM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

just wanted to let you know that we have live images of 3.5.91 now:

http://download.gnome.org/misc/testing/GNOME-3.5.91-LiveUSB.iso

They're basically a debranded Fedora 18 desktop spin, and I think
they're looking fairly nice. We'll try to refresh these for .92 next
week. Hope that helps our marketing efforts.

Matthias