Re: Gnome Stickers

El 23-10-12 14:24, alex diavatis escribió:
Hello Andreas,

I could use those but there isn't a large variety. Ubuntu has a nice collection with logos [1], although there are quite "standardized".
This brochure [2] has a nice logo on the 1st black page (on right).

But I think I had seen some more Gnome 3 logos somewhere in Gnome Pages, that I cannot find :(

- alex