Re: world of gnome..

Hello!

We will be glad to help in any way we can! I don't know what are the responsibilities of Marketing Team,
but if they involve writing in Gnome.org pages, I don't think it would be a good idea. Our English ..hmm!
It would be embarrassing for you to have grammar mistakes in your pages :)

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
> Why don't we propose them to join the marketing team and help with the
> announces et all? maybe giving them a GNOME subdomain for best
> visibility?
>
> They are doing an awesome job from what I see!

For all I know, they are watching every email on this thread. :-)

And other threads also :)

Cheers,
Debarshi

Thank you!