Re: GNOME in the press

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 09:47 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

I may only do this once, but I've added it to my calendar as a weekly
thing. Let's see how it goes... (in general, we're taking some knocks,
so this is going to be hard sometimes - if people don't like to see this
let me know, but I think it's better to at least be aware of who's
writing about us, and what they're saying).

Thanks you, Dave.  Your efforts is much appreciated. :)

Here's a summary of GNOME in the news for the last few days (courtesy of
Google News Alerts). It covers a week, and so does not include Bruce's
article, but does include SJVN's:

If I get a chance, I will read through them today.