Re: Marketing Meeting - Wednesday November 28, 2012 at 20:00 UTC

You should also be able to use gtalk.  It has a call phone feature.  My sister-in-law uses it to call us from Canada.  It only work for U.S. numbers, so you could try that.

Ekiga works, and in some cases epiphany also works if you add the sip telepathy backend.