scheduling FoG campaign call

hey all!

I set up a dudle survey so we can hopefully find a time early next week to
talk about the next Friends of GNOME campaign. If there's a time that
works I can set up a dial-in number so we can all actually talk to each
other :)

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/GNOMEmarketing/

The times are in UTC, and I've chosen 15:00 to 21:00 as the range which is
I think:

4pm to 10pm Central European
10am to 4pm East Coast
7am to 1pm West Coast

I hope that's not too confusing!! If we decide what to do on that call,
perhaps we can launch the campaign during the next week and have all of
December for that holiday spirit fundraising!

best,
Karen