Re: 2012 Annual Report

El 14-11-2012, a las 10:44, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> escribió:

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 10:17 -0300, Daniel Galleguillos C. wrote:
Hi all folks
I've have been working in a sketch for the Annual report there is two
designs options.

These looks awesome, but constantly using a dark background would not
make my printer's cartridge very happy (yes, I sometimes print such
stuff and don't read on screens only).

Andre
Thanks for you opinion as andreas said Design the Report more readability, and then you can have a happy
printer's cartidge :-)

Not sure if that's a valid
argument though when it comes to nice design.

Of course it's a valid argument and I'll keep working to get a better design for this Annual Report.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/