Linuxtag 2012 Highlight report

LinuxTag 2011

Plan to attend LinuxTag 2012

Highlights  Report

LinuxTag is a continuously growing, renowned, internationally recognized open source event. Get the latest news and information for professional users, decision makers, developers, beginners and the Linux community.

Many open source projects will present their free software. Special events such as the hacking contest, the Kernel-Kwestioning with many Linux developers, Key-Signing-Parties, LPI exams or numerous workshops complete the program.

LinuxTag started as a free conference and grew to Europe's largest conference and expo on open source and free software.

Our team invests a lot of efforts to create the best mix of news, trends and high quality in-depth presentations at the four day conference.

For more information please visit: http://www.linuxtag.org/2012/en.html

We hope to welcome you in Berlin!

With kind regards,

Dorothea

Dorothea Baxter

LINUXTAG 2012

Europe’s Leading Event for Open Source & Linux

May 23-26, 2012 in Berlin, Germany

www.linuxtag.org  I  www.messe-berlin.de

MESSE BERLIN NORTH AMERICA

520 William Street, Suite E      Fredericksburg, VA 22401  I   USA

Tel: +1-540-372-3777   I   Fax: +1-540-372-1414   I   dbaxter exhibitpro com   I   www.bieneck.com