Re: Reminder - Marketing meeting tomorrow Fwd: Marketing Meeting - Friday March 23rd - 8:00am PDT/15:00 GMT

On Thu, March 22, 2012 7:03 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Just to remind everyone, there is a marketing meeting tomorrow using
google
hangouts.

8am PDT, 9am MDT, 11am EST, and 3pm GMT.

I'm so sorry, I thought we decided to just use IRC (easier minute taking,
etc)? I just looked at the hangouts plugin by starting to download it and
it wasn't obvious to me what the licensing is. I know the video is patent
encumbered, but does anyone know what the copyright licensing situation
is? I obviously try to avoid all proprietary services wherever possible.

To make things more complicated, I'll be on the road tomorrow driving to
libreplanet. I was planning to pull over for our meeting, but I'm not sure
how possible that will be if I'm using Google hangouts considering the
network connection I'll be relying on.

In any event, I will try to join, but I hope we'll consider meeting on IRC
instead for simplicity's sake - and sorry to be a problem! If you all
decide to meet on google hangouts and I'm unable to join, I apologize, and
will gladly take action items that are assigned to me!
karen

sri