Re: Annual Report, GNOME Journal & Quarterly Reports

Hola,

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 19:34 +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
With the help of Andreas, we have upload the Q4 report to:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/reports/

We are going to announce Q4 report by this weekend. Let me know if
there is any other things to do.

Two small issues:

Copy and paste from the wiki can introduce question marks for CamelCase
words, but only "William Jon ?McCann" is affected by it. :)

<h3>by: Emily Gonyer</h3> should be <h4> as the rest.

Will the currently missing Q3 report be added too?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper