Release Notes Edits

I've just read over the release notes in git. Sorry for not doing this
sooner. I realize the notes are already supposed to be frozen, so I've
listed only things that I think are critical language problems.

== What's New for Users, p2-3

"This includes smooth scrolling..."
"Other highlights for this release include a new document search
facility, smooth scrolling..."

"smooth scrolling" is listed twice.

== What's New for Users, p3

"smooth scrolling, a new application, called Boxes, video calling"

The comma between "application" and "called" makes it seem like
"called Boxes" is another item in the list. It's not necessary.
Drop it.

== Application Menus, p3 (note)

"This as a hidden menu bar is more difficult to use together with
focus-follows-mouse."

I can't parse this sentence.

== Many Application Enhancements, last item

"making it less work to setup your email account"

"setup" is a noun. "set up" is a verb.

== What's New for Developers

Periods are used inconsistently at the end of list items, even those
that are complete sentences. Minor, but I wanted to point it out.

== Improved Developer Documentation

This section really needs to be removed. I backed out the changes to the
Platform Overview because they aren't ready.

== Getting GNOME 3.4, p2

"If you want to try out GNOME, download one of our live images. These
are available on our Getting GNOME page."

** points to http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/

It's a bit odd to point people to that page when it doesn't have any
images for 3.3/3.4. It only has 3.2 images.

--
Shaun