Re: GNOME Commit-Digest

Hi Alex,

"git log <module>" with the appropriate arguments (date, include diffs, etc) will give you all the information you need. Something like gitdm will parse and summarise the information for you, but if you want to do a week-by-week or month-by-month summary, you'll either need to script your git logs, or do some hacking to extract the relevant bits from the logs.

Cheers,
Dave.