Re: Annual report - ready to print (almost)

Hi,

Is this gone to the presses? I'm just reading it now, and have spotted a couple of speeling and layout errors (yes, that was a joke):

Karen's letter: "bariers to entry" -> barriers
Marina interview: GNOME Mentors list gets carried over to next heading between pages 17 and 18

There may be others, but those were the two I noticed.

Cheers,
Dave.