Re: Interviews and Gnomers

Hi Alex,

Allan Day can tell us who is an editor for GNOME News. I'll not apologise for not answering you quickly on a
Friday evening!

Dave.

"alex diavatis" <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:

Hello!

As I haven't an answer back yet, is it ok to publish Elena's interview
and
you can collect it when you're ready on Gnome.org?
Do you want me to signed it as "This interview is made for Gnome
Foundation" or something?

- alex

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se>