Re: OSCON

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 08:57 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
I think that getting people to sign up to Friends of GNOME would be a
great idea. You could have special badges/t-shirts that they could
wear at the conference if they do. Let's not forget the a11y campaign
that is happening, either.

Allan

And would it also make sense to make sure people wear their
"just-bought" t-shirts by saying there will be one random winner of a
special prize at the end of the event?

Hmm, we seem to have hijacked this thread (in a good and interesting
way) from its original intent.   Maybe we should restart this as a fresh
thread like "Booth Strategies" or something.

Bryen