Re: FoG Campaign Update?

2012/1/12 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>:

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Para: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
CC:
Enviado: jueves 12 de enero de 2012 10:49
Asunto: FoG Campaign Update?

Hi all,

I haven't been particularly involved in this, and I thought the
initial announcement was awesome. I just wanted to ask if there are
any plans to produce updates? For a campaign like this it is really
important to keep the pressure up and to make people feel like it is
an ongoing effort. A progress update would be great, and I'd be happy
to help post it on gnome.org if someone wants to write a draft.

Hi Allan,

There were some problems in the original launching so we are
thinking about trying to re-launch the FoG campaign

We had  problems with the donation progress bar, so I think

is good idea to add it with the relaunching.. I'm in contact with
another person for getting a new testimonial. I'm writing also
an article about accessibility and the campaign.

Is the progress bar the only problem? That's necessary but I don't
think we should let it block our other activities.

People will have read the original announcement and some people will
(I hope) have donated. I should imagine that they will want to hear
about how things are going.