youtube GNOME channel..

It seems that our GNOME channel is languishing.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how to mark videos as part of the GNOME channel.  We have several 3.0 related videos that I would like to see tagged.

Secondly, I've thought of some web ads that would be kind of cool that would kind of push apps like Pritvi.  For instance:

Cost of your operating system  - 0
Cost of your video program - 0
Cost of making this ad - 0
0 + 0 + 0 + your creativity = your creativity, your enthusiasm.

Unleash your creativity with GNOME

You could do the same with Gimp, inkscape or something like that.  Push the GNOME brand.

I'd like to plan for 2.6 marketing and skip the 2.4 one with things like this.  Also, we can do a number of videos with GNOME developers at GUADEC.  If we setup the video recording setup documented by Jason ahead of time we'll have a chance to get a number of these people so it's not just Jason or one of us doing it.  We can get various other people or even people off the street.

But for right now, I want to get the youtube GNOME channel working.  If we cannot get it working then we should see about doing something with miro community.