Re: Slow news week

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
Para: "Marketing-list gnome org" <marketing-list gnome org>
CC:
Enviado: Viernes 21 de diciembre de 2012 11:24
Asunto: Slow news week

Hi,

I didn't send the GNOME in the News review this week - for the simple reason
that (unless I'm mistaken) I did not see one news item going by about us
this week. Emily, did you see anything I missed?

Whether that is bad or good, I will leave to the appreciation of others :-)

GNOME is mentioned in this article

"Governance of Open Source Software Foundations: Who Holds the Power? "
http://timreview.ca/article/636

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin