Re: marketing meeting next week!

Good day all,

One suggestion is to engage various journalists, tech bloggers, or other online personalities who either write about GNOME (good or bad feedback) or use/have used it.

For example, Bruce Byfield just wrote a fairly positive article on how we need to engage with the community, get our message out more clearly - hey,  good idea ;-)

Others have not been so kind, but I'd say if we reach out to them with positive news before they pick up rumours from the grapevine, we can sort of use them as positive messengers.

Another idea for instance - some tech blogs that have been writing about GNOME welcome guest articles (Muktware is one) - if we can start getting articles out there, again food for us. I could take Muktware as I know the owner of the site.

Brett