Re: GNOME Presence at SCALE 11x

I think we would love to be there, but I don't know of any GNOME folks that reside in SoCal.  I could write a call for volunteers on planet and ask?

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Gareth J. Greenaway <gareth socallinuxexpo org> wrote:
Greetings all,

A quick introduction, I'm Gareth Greenaway, one of the organizers for
the Southern California Linux Expo.  An annual free & open source
conference held in Southern California.  I've been lurking on the list
for awhile, just observing :)

The last few years we've had an awesome GNOME presence at SCALE.
spearheaded by Jeff Schroeder.  Unfortunately for us, Jeff has relocated
and is no longer local to SoCal, so he'll be unable to represent GNOME
at the show.  My hope is that there is someone whose willing to step in
and fill this role.

Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
Gareth

--
SCALE 11X - February 22nd - 24th, 2013